To be human is to be in relationship. From our earliest days we learn who we are by looking into the face of another. The parent-child relationship is one of the most significant relationships we will have; it can be life-giving in more ways than one. It can also be beleaguered and stressful at times, and often needs support and encouragement.
- Would you like to enhance and strengthen your relationship with your child?
- Would you like to support your child's ability to manage his emotions?
- Are you interested in finding out more about attachment theory and how it is relevant to your relationship with your child?
- Do you need help understanding and communicating with your child?
- Is your child worried, anxious or troubled and needing extra support?
There is much research that indicates that a secure relationship between parent and child creates an environment where children can flourish: their confidence, friendships, learning, future close relationships and ability to manage stress are all favourably affected by a strong relationship with their primary caregiver.
The subsequent pages all stem from that belief, and offer different but complimentary interventions and seminars which can help strengthen and support you and your child together.